One more member of the familamily came home! Yay for Ben finishing his first year of law school and not being in Oklahoma all summer. Can't wait to hang out with him and Ali. Ben is up there on the favorite brothers list . . . ok so they all are but ya know.
Ben has always taken time to spend time with me, he always wants to go do something, I love it. Golfing, bowling, biking, a movie or whatever he's always got something going. And he is always so interested in whats going on with my life and has helped me so much time and time again. For sure someone I can always go to for help. Or even just to get me to laugh. Ben will send me the funniest texts of movie quotes and funny things our family has said, he is always smiling and laughing. And lets not even pretend that that's not contagious. Me and Ben love to watch ESPN together, Sportscenter, PTI, doesn't get better. mmm late night times with the bwudder. Thanks Ben! But this will be the last classic summer with Ben, he's marrying Ali aka the coolest person ever, right before I move for school. Summer will be a good one, gotta love it.
Still one to go though, Val's not back from the great city of Boston for another month :( If you couldn't tell I can't wait. More posts to come about Val though.
Basically just hooray for family! All of us (minus Val) will be together this weekend and I can't wait! The Lord sure knew what he was doing when he gave us families don't ya think?
No comments:
Post a Comment