Thursday, January 29, 2009

Better Together

I have the best friends on the planet.

  


So life is good.

3 comments:

abbey* said...

amen. amen. Wow. Seriously, so blessed to have the best friends ever. Oh you are from Murray, Ut? You must be amazing :)

Stacey-Marie said...

haha love you
and you girls are all so wonderful!
I hope to play with you more, seriously that time in provo was SOOO fun!
i have a confession to make
i always wanted to hang out with you girls more... but there was a problem. oh ya... boyfriend. glad i fixed that problem ;) just kidding thats rude but really, i'm glad to be single now. and we must play when you're in town again :D
love you!

Lindsay said...

first of all...that soccer picture is awkward on so many levels...really though haha
but oh my hackin- how in the crap did I get these friends? big guy knows whats up for sure! luckiest girl alive right here

Dreams Come True!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!