Sheri Dew is incredible! That's a given, I know.
This comes from her talk "Knowing Who You Are and Who You Have Always Been", I highly recommend it. Take a couple minutes and give this a look, it will improve your day I promise! I would love to hear your thoughts about this little video :)
1 comment:
Crying. I'm hugging you right now with my whole heart. I needed that! Thank you for using the internet as such a marvelous tool. Sister Dew is so bold and strong. It seems she never forgets who she is. That's what I need to be. Thank you for making that. It made it so poignant that I could see my eternal family that way. I love my sisters so much and need them in my life. And those little ones, holy cow. The Lord loves us so much and He wants us to do His will so we can be SO HAPPY! Keep it comin' Ell. You are a gem and I love you a million billion zillion.
Post a Comment