Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mi Hermano's

Alright, so today I was struggling a little, and who do I call? My brother.  It even took me a while to decide which one I wanted to call because they are all so helpful.  But I ended up talking to Ben, and as usual - it was so incredibly helpful, insightful, full of love.  Always puts me on the right track.  So that got me thinking, yet again, about how my brother's are the coolest!
I learn so much from them all the time.

For starters, they love being a Dad



They work hard at all they do.


They laugh.



Their wives are the coolest! And they're the greatest examples of what a husband should be.
I mean lets be honest, whoever I marry will have to be as cool as these guys right?


When it comes to the gospel, there's no greater examples. 


They have their priorities straight. 
They overcome obstacle after obstacle.



My kids will have the greatest Uncle's around.




They teach.


Music, sports, whatever they got it all!

They're always ready to listen to my problems, and give the greatest advice.  They simplify, comfort, say it how it is, and believe in me - even when I don't.


They've always got something fun going on.  Couldn't tell you how many games they made up or bedtime stories they told when we were little.

They think they're pretty funny.

Look at them, they're just cool.

But not too cool to hang out with their little sisters


What these guys really are, they're my heroes!
I've always wanted to be like them, and I guess that old cliche is right;
some things never change.
Just take my word for it - these three are the epitomy of awesome.

7 comments:

Kendra , Eric, Parker, Kinzley Larsen said...

Ell...
Wow, what a tribute.. Your right these guys are awesome!!! It is awesome to have married into such an amazing family!! I love ya!!!
Kendra

Sharesa Larsen said...

I will totally have Creed see this, and I totally agree that you have the coolest brothers! I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family! Love you and good luck with your games!

Sharesa

Adam Ruben said...

...And one of these days I'll finally get their names straight...

Kendra , Eric, Parker, Kinzley Larsen said...

Ellen you are the best! Thanks so much for all you do. I am so thankfull for our family. There is nothing better than family. You are doing so amazing! We are so proud of you thanks again. Love Eric

Adam Ruben said...

I'm commenting twice...You have addicted me to blogging dang it! There has gotta be a name for this whole checking-the-blogs-3-times-a-day thing! but it's driving me nuts! It's a serious handicap!

vallarsen49 said...

wow. That's awesome. I need to do that on my blog. We seriously have the coolest brothers of all time. They really are all the things you said. I feel so blessed that I'm so close to everyone in our family. So many people never get that privilege. Our family is incredible. i don't know how i ever got so blessed to be a part of it. love you love you love you!!!

Jessica Marie Hobbs said...

Oh Ellen! You make me wish I had older brothers!!! AND I must say I miss you SOOOOOO much!!!

Dreams Come True!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!