Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Familamily

NOTICE: important message pending

TO: my family - that means ALL the family, yes even random cousins who maybe creep this blog :)here's hoping anyway

SUBJECT: I miss you!

That's right, I miss you. I miss you all. Even if I saw you today or last week or whenever, i miss you. Family is, essentially, i mean lets be honest, THE bomb.com of all the bomb.com's out there, I'd even give it a bomb.com\\awesome. So even though most of the time there's not anything to do about the not seeing family enough, just know this - I miss ya, and obviously that's because I love ya :) So consider this a shout out to all the crazy times at Grandma's house, eating, forever long sessions of capture the flag, sleepovers, pinata's, arguing, laughing, eating, even playing music together by force, did i mention the eating? live laugh love, family's where it's at.

What's a post down memory lane without some photos?

My Grandparents are SO amazing! - and
both sides are really good friends!
especially the grandma's, so funny together :)















Not gonna lie, my Grandma's my hero,
so proud and singin it loud




















Cousins are way up there on my favorites list :)






















Neices and Nephews, need I say more?

















































Siblings; otherwise known as
my best friends in the whole world










































Can't forget the parentals,
turning out to be some awesome grandparents



















6 comments:

Sharesa Larsen said...

I totally agree with the post, but am saddened by the fact that there are ZERO pictures of the CUTEST Larsen EVER, that is right my Sarah girl, so I wonder if I can post one, Hmmmm.

Sharesa Larsen said...

I can't post one, bummer! Oh and we love you and can't wait until we meet again!

Sherrie said...

We have such a wonderful family! I LOVE US!!! :)

Ellen Irion said...

o sharesa i kid you not there was supposed to be one! it was on there and then the pictures went all buggy and it disappeared. the fact that it was 2 in the morning probably didn't help my inability to fix it. But it was this really cute one while she was playing the piano. I shall post to make up :)

beckyallen5 said...

ellen congrats on graduating! I cannot believe that you are already that old. Now I feel even older, yes, I still feel like Creed's and Sarah's graduation was yesterday as well. Sorry to sneak on here, but I am afraid Julia keyed me in to a WHOLE BUNCH of cousin blogs...totally awesome and fun, I never see anyone anymore, so it is so fun to catch up in a way! Take care, your cousin Becky Allen (Birkinshaw)

Elizabeth Larsen said...

Our family is awesome!

Dreams Come True!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!