Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gotta love Hawaii

Greetings from Hawaii! Now if I were reading this the first thing I would say is why in the world are you spending time blogging while Hawaii is there waiting to be enjoyed? Well yes it is waiting, and it will just keep waiting. Let me remind you that were here for soccer, which doesn't mix well with hours on the beach and in the hot sun and walking all day. What does it mix well with? Well drinking LOTS of water (I can't tell you how often I have to run to the potty) constantly eating healthy, two days ago we got low fat healthy choice ice cream - that was an event. Gotta get enough sleep, ya lights out is like 10, and we take naps :). Basically its all about resting, we spend many a hour in our hotel room, well its like a condo thing with a kitchen. But ya we don't go out much, MINUS TODAY!

Thats right, we've played three games, one each day Monday Tuesday Wednesday. That was bracket play, we came first out our bracket and are in the quarter finals tomorrow. But today is a day off! So in our short hours of luxury we got to go to the beach, for a whole hour and a half! in the morning of course, can't get to hot. Then we hit a great restaurant for some yummies and then awesome shopping. But now I'm back confined to the good ol air conditioned hotel room. Naps and food naps and food.

But never worry, loving my time in Hawaii, wouldn't change a thing in fact, even the hours in the hotel room :) Wish us luck tomorrow, prayers are appreciatied :)

2 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

Hi Ellen! Thank so much for your cute post on our blog. It's so good to hear from you. We are totally jealous that you're in Hawaii, so have some fun for us! I can't believe you graduated too, crazy! I love this blog world where we can all keep in touch. Good luck with all your soccer games!
Big Hug,
The Ohio Lunts

Anonymous said...

ya know I'm a little disappointed you didn't put lauren's story up here haha

Dreams Come True!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!