Ok it's been a while since I blogged, so I thought why not just toss up some pictures and call it good. Good? Good.
A couple sundays ago we took a little "family outing"
O, Val broke her nose a while ago. Don't worry
totally better now.
Larsen ladies
As you can see we're all really cool
Just can't get enough pictures with that nose :)
Aw precious me and the padre. Crazy as he is
I always was a Daddy's girl.
I've also been watching this little goober a whole bunch.
Gotta love that Sarah girl
So Sarah is a classic girl and is obsessed, and when I
say obsessed I mean it, with jewelry. She see's some and
just goes "pretty's? pretty's?" She got away from me for
a tiny bit and this is how I found her:
1 comment:
Oh my and I am in love with your blog! I love it. Thanks for posting these pictures, I am going to steal them and use them "for my own particular use", if you can name that movie you win a prize!
Post a Comment